Disclaimer: Please make sure to e-mail your CV to email@example.com after filling out the form below!
Atlantic Commission Internship
If you would like to work in the field of International Relations, European Studies, History, Political Science or American Studies, then this internship is for you. The internship by the Atlantic commission will enable candidates to focus on transatlantic security issues.
Who: The Atlantic Commission is a forum for the public debate on transatlantic security issues. It provides information and promotes research on themes such as relations between the United States and Europe, developments in NATO and European security issues. The Atlantic Commission wants to promote the social debate on these issues.
For whom: The internship vacancy is meant for students who follow a course that fits in well with the work of the Atlantic Commission, such as International Relations, European Studies, History, Political Science or American Studies.
What to expect:
- keep track of the transatlantic 'must-reads' on the website
- writing reports of meetings;
- executive activities for the preparation of national and international meetings;
- providing information by telephone and in writing;
- support activities for the Atlantic Education Committee and Young Atlantics, also in the field of social media;
To apply for this internship, the candidate must ensure:
- academic training that fits in well with the work of the Atlantic Commission, such as International Relations, European Studies, History, Political Science or American Studies. Only students who are in the Bachelor or Master phase of their degree are eligible for an internship;
- good command of Dutch and English in word and writing;
- good oral and written expression skills.
How many openings: Usually 2 interns are hired.
When: January to April, 2019
Application Deadline: 13th December, 2018
For more information, please refer to this page.