Groen Links Rotterdam
* This internship is for Dutch students only.
Do you follow the news closely? Do you want to learn how local politics works? Then this internship is perfect for you. The GroenLinks Rotterdam fraction consists of 5 council members and 3 employees. They are looking for a trainee, 24-32 hours a week, for a period of 4-6 months.
The work of a fraction employee is quite diverse: from substantive support to making social media posts and updating administration.
You will work in a close and small team with people who are all very involved and passionate about their work. They have a nice workplace at the city hall in Rotterdam. You will also be working in a dynamic working environment where you can gain a lot of experience with political communication and get to know the views of GroenLinks thoroughly.
During this internship you can expect to receive guidance from two employees and an internship allowance.
The internship will start in September 2019.
- You are enrolled in a study program (MBO, HBO or WO).
- You are an enthusiastic and proactive student.
- You are available 24-32 hours a week from September for a minimum of 4 months
- You are interested in social and current issues and you feel at home with the views of GroenLinks.
- If you are handy with social media and video, that is an advantage.
For more information on the internship, please click on this link.
You can respond by sending a motivation letter and your resume to GroenLinks Rotterdam, Attn. Laura Smit and David Kuiper via email@example.com no later than Sunday 26 May. The interviews will be conducted in June.