EmbrACE Chairman Application30 July 2018
It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life, and the EmbrACE committee is looking for a new chairman! As chairman of the EmbrACE committee, you work closely together with the Editor-in-Chief. As a chairman, you oversee the process of collecting content for all the EmbrACE issues. You will be the contact person for the committee while the Editor-in-Chief will focus on the design-part of the magazine. The main tasks of the function of EmbrACE chairman are:
- To plan, prepare and chair meetings with the EmbrACE committee
- Make final decisions about themes and (cover) designs of each issue in consultation with the Editor-in-Chief
- Communicate with each editor about their article ideas while ensuring there is enough variation in subject
- Keep an eye on the writing process of each editor and give them advice if needed
- Maintain a leading role in brainstorm sessions with the committee
- Check the final draft of each issue together with the Editor-in-Chief
So if you have a passion for writing and a knack for leadership: this might just be the job for you!
Applications are due on September 1, 20:00h and have to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must contain a motivational letter and your CV.
Back to overview